Friday, February 19, 2010

It's Been A While

Well, it has certainly been QUITE a long time since I have checked this thing. For some reason, I always forget about it :/

I've been very busy. I got a part in a musical put on by the homeschool group I belong to. It's called HONK! and for those of you (like me) who have no idea what it is, it is a musical version of the ugly duckling story. It's a very funny show, and so far it's been pretty fun to be a part of it.

As a junior in my homeschool group, I'm also a part of planning our prom. The junior class is responsible for it every year. That's also fun. We decided to make our theme willy wonka and the chocolate factory! It's going be great. I've never been to any sort of dance. Ever. So...it will interesting that the first one I go to will be one that I helped to plan!

Anddddd....the research paper. Gah. It's been extremely difficult to write for some reason. Sometimes, I find myself extremely unmotivated when it comes to school. I think a bit of it has to do with the fact that I only have one more year left. I'm losing a bit of my steam. I honestly have no idea what I want to do with my future. That's a scary thought. I'm torn. Part of me wants to be a teacher, the other part a psychologist. There's also a part of me that would love to just travel the world. However, in order to do that, I must have money. To get money, I need a good-paying job. To get a good-paying job, I need to go to college. And to get to college, I need to do my school work :/

Oh well.

Anyway, that's mostly what's been going on in my neck of the woods! (:

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog picture!
    I totally understand what you mean about feeling unmotivated for school work! I'm a senior so I only have a few more months but it feels like forever; I just want to be done! And the research paper...yes...this is the longest paper I've ever written and it is really challenging. Good luck though, I hope you find your motivation. ;)

    ReplyDelete