Friday, November 13, 2009

I love it when I can't sleep. I'm so wide awake right now, it's not even funny. It's 12:46 am in my neck of the woods, and all the sane people in my house are asleep.

So, I have decided to update my blog.

My research for the paper is coming along. Slowly, but progress is being made. I'm finding that alot of the sources available at my (three) local libraries are very repetitive. I'm hoping to start reading some personal accounts soon, though.

This week has been so stressful. Nothing turned out the way it planned. I'm hoping God had a reason for that.

I'm also dealing with a lack of motivation.

Any ideas for help with that?

PS. If you want to recommend any books, I'd love it :)

1 comment:

  1. I can totally identify with you! I hate it when I make plans and they just fall apart. But thankfully God is higher than any plans we make and He is still in control even when we realize we're not.
    I'm also not feeling very motivated; especailly today. Maybe it has something to do with the holiday next week and we just want to get to break. Or in my case, maybe I've been staying up too late again and need to get a few nights of good sleep.

    ReplyDelete